how to give introduce his best friends|| best friends questions answer.


Best  Friend

Who’s your best friend
 It’s Anuja . She’s my best friends.

What does she look like?
She has shoulder-length black hair. I just love her lovely smile.

How and when did you meet?
I first met her when did you meet.

How often do you see this friend?
I see her every day. We’re in the same class.

What’s she like ?
She’s not only thoughtful but also very understanding . She’s always by my side to cheer me up whenever I’m in trouble .

Do you and she share anything in common?
  Yes, a lot . we both love shopping and playing sports.

What do you and her do together?
We ususally do homework and read books together.

Have you and her ever quarreled?
  Yes, but we seldom quarrel. When we do argue, afterwards we seem to understand more about each other.

Does she know how to cook?
Yes, a lot. They always ask Anuja  to come over for dinner

Why is a friend important in life?
 A good friend can make your life better in many ways. I don’t think anyone can stand loneliness.


Post a Comment

0 Comments